Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fully functional 145 n/s headlight needed
Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum > Buy & Sell > 145/146 Cars & Parts For Sale
JeremyG
Hi All, I need a nearside headlamp for my 97 Phase 1 145 - the height adjuster has gone on mine and itís failed the MoT.

Let me know if you have a fully working unit I can just drop in - retest is booked for Friday week (13 July) so getting urgent.

Thanks!
sanitary
QUOTE(JeremyG @ 5th July 2018 08:04) *
Hi All, I need a nearside headlamp for my 97 Phase 1 145 - the height adjuster has gone on mine and it’s failed the MoT.

Let me know if you have a fully working unit I can just drop in - retest is booked for Friday week (13 July) so getting urgent.

Thanks!

I know where there is a brand new, still in original box, front headlight... trouble is I can't remember which side it is whistle.gif

I'll find out and let you know

san
JeremyG
QUOTE(sanitary @ 5th July 2018 20:28) *
I know where there is a brand new, still in original box, front headlight... trouble is I can't remember which side it is whistle.gif
I'll find out and let you know
san

Great, thanks!
JeremyG
Couple more details on this request:

Phase 1 headlights have a different part number to Phase 2.

My car is a Phase 1 with part number 60628722.

However, I can't locate this part number on the headlamp unit - all I can see is a Wella part number 143-115-00 LI on the top edge as per the top pic below.

Front and rear views also shown.

... and obviously, I need a headlamp from a RHD car.

[attachment=18044:IMG_3547.jpg]
[attachment=18045:IMG_3549.jpg]
[attachment=18046:IMG_3548.jpg]

shpuncik

Alfa part number at least in my case was on sticker on headlight. Of course in most cases it's long gone.

Also you should be able to use LHD headlight - just to have proper light beam you have to swap dip beam projector lense unit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.