Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Aint Happy, Robin Ruined My Day...
Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum > General > News
NaanBread
BBCnews

this has p**sed me off!
stevepx
Naan is this a joke??
stevepx
QUOTE(stevepx @ 29th July 2011 11:02) *
Naan is this a joke??

no way it's not a joke WTF!!!!!

bernie eccletone money grabbing f**kwit nono.gif ..............how on earth can this be good for F1 fans?? thumbdown.gif protest.gif the coverage currently is pretty bloody good, ther best F1 commentators are with the BBC anf its free!! the only peolpe this is good for is Bernie and sky guns.gif .......this is a disaster of hindenberg proportions
Francophile69
yeap p**s poor....

bloody BBC...I hardly watch it these days, nothing on I want to see....reckon it should be pay per view, let it stand or fall on it's own two feet!

then people could get Sky if they wanted instead.....

if I paid a license I'd be well narked! whistle.gif
stevepx
QUOTE(Steve Hill @ 29th July 2011 11:17) *
yeap p**s poor....
bloody BBC...I hardly watch it these days, nothing on I want to see....reckon it should be pay per view, let it stand or fall on it's own two feet!

then people could get Sky if they wanted instead.....

if I paid a license I'd be well narked! whistle.gif

sky tried a pay oer view years ago when the GP was shown on BBC and eurosport. needless to say it way a flop. maybe they are thinking it will take off like th efootball did when that stopped being shown live on normal telly. but then you have consider that F1 is only on every other week most of the time, then not at all in August due to the summer break. Aare sky expecting me to pay 10 per month (or however much it is to have sports) to watch 2 races per month and then nothing in august.....seems a bit unfair if I was the sort of person who only watched F1, thats around 5 per race..........I think this sucks....
kirk46
what a b**tard!!!!!!!!
NaanBread
sky is a f**king rip off and it doesnt warrant spending 20+ a month on 1000s of channels you will never watch.

If you are subscribed I think you need to take a look at your life and then think about what you could be doing with the money saved or what you could be doing outside rather than sat on your a**e getting fat!
Francophile69
heh I like sitting on my a**e getting fat!....fat drunk and stupid..that's how I'm going through life!

too tight to pay for Sky...well she is....but I would like to have it for the footy though..that I will admit

Bluemoon and all that!!
Tifosi1976
F*** Sky, F*** the BBC and F*** F1.

I'm out.
stevepx
QUOTE(Tifosi1976 @ 29th July 2011 18:41) *

I'm out.

feel the same but don't think i could be with out F1.......could just watch it on i-player and not pay. i generally have to sky+ the races anyway......

sucks though
Hybrd
QUOTE(Tifosi1976 @ 29th July 2011 18:41) *

I'm out.

worshippy.gif I'll second that! starting now, sod the rest of the season im boycotting the lot, sod um'
vantastic
I watch F1 when I can or on sky+ if at work but I will not pay to watch it.... they have lost the plot.
NaanBread
This is why when I got my own house I wasn't going to pay for a tv license. All you need is good internet to watch iplayer and its not illegal.

Why are the bbc so desperate to keep BBC four???!
Robin
read this, then read the comments, over 2000 people have commented, not one single positive reaction. bunch of c**ting f**ks.
Robin
QUOTE(Robin @ 30th July 2011 19:47) *
read this, then read the comments, over 2000 people have commented, not one single positive reaction. bunch of c**ting f**ks.

sorry, make that 5000+ negative comments. the stupidity of it actually makes me sick.
Tifosi1976
I can't but agree with nearly all those comments.

The Beeb have made a MONUMENTAL c*ck up.

Shame. Just as BBC coverage was SPOT on, great race coverage, great behind the scenes stuff and a great presenting team. All gone.

Even if I WANTED to pay to watch it, it is not actually POSSIBLE to get Sky where I live.
930Tech
BUMHOLES!!

What am i going to do when i want to sleep on a sunday afternoon now?
xyy81t
even if you or i were to fork out for the privelige of seeing evry race on Sky, it woudn't be the good old Jake Humphrey, Eddie Jordan and David Coulthard Trio, it just wouldn't be the same, and i can't imagine a race without Martin Brundle Commentating... not good news no3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.