Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alfa Romeo Suv
Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum > General > News
Pages: 1, 2
NaanBread
Here was stolen from 155.org but either way its quite interesting.

I quite like the idea tbh.

As far as Im concerned VW can keep Seat!
tom145
i heard about this idea a while ago, i think its because alfa romeo want to sell cars in america, thats why there making loads of automatic cars now. think i wouldd prefer a bmw x5 unless they make some beasty motor inside it.
NaanBread
the x5 is a nasty car! not just to look at, but it cant actually do anything that its meant to. Also the X5 is what gave the range rover (a much more profound 4x4) the name of chelsea tractor cos idiot women drivers cant drive them as far as Im concerned.
buellboy
I hate 4x4's but I wouldn't mind a 3.2 V6 Busso lump in anything...and jeep?

They can add the wood panelling! gleam.gif gleam.gif
Tifosi1976
SUV? Sod that! I'll have one of these please.

Kids can go with their mum.....

http://www.motorauthority.com/pictures/105...ery-1#100307465
Fin
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 31st January 2011 13:25) *
Here was stolen from 155.org but either way its quite interesting.

I quite like the idea tbh.

As far as Im concerned VW can keep Seat!

Brilliant. That's really gonna help Alfa's already awful reputation in the states, by sticking a few badges and a grille to some s**tty Chrysler no3.gif

Mercedes already tried, failed and promtly ran away! How can Fiat think they're gonna do any better?
NaanBread
well either Alfa Romeo move with the times...or go bust! or even worse get sold to the nazi's!
NaanBread
QUOTE(Tifosi1976 @ 31st January 2011 21:06) *

looks kinda nice...but also kinda looks like a BMW Z4 sick.gif puke.gif
tom145
QUOTE(Tifosi1976 @ 31st January 2011 21:06) *

tht is sexy, hopfully its rwd tongue.gif
Tifosi1976
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 31st January 2011 21:27) *
looks kinda nice...but also kinda looks like a BMW Z4 sick.gif puke.gif

no it doesn't.

wash your mouth out you heathen. angry.gif
Macca
Im not convinced.. an alfa 4x4.. dodgy but they are all at it.. but near the bottom of the article..

An ALFA MINIVAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! dear sweet jebus h christ noooooooooo!

Dont do it Alfa!.. we already have the breadvan thanks
NaanBread
yeah but again they hav to move with the times...and old people like mini vans and if it gets them a few more car sales then why not! if they can raise the cash then maybe they can build something much better than the new Gulietta or however its spelt.

Its a harsh reality, but i believe it has to be done! like I said, anything better than been bought out by a none Italian company!
Tifosi1976
it's funny, some of these comments remind me of when Alfa switched to FWD...................
oli
That just looks like a Porsche Cayenne to me, not much going on with it really. I hope they put the v8 from the 8c in there though. I don't think the 3.2 busso will be enough for the top of the range model.
930Tech
I think it looks OK.

930Tech
Tifosi1976
behold yet another Alfa/Chrysler concept.

Another new Spider!!!!!!

lordy. digging the chrome wheels though. unsure.gif

Macca
So move with the times and make a reliable car!! dont supply old fuddy duddy blind twits with a car park batterng square shaped high sided stupidmobile!

If they ever entertain oldies (apart from wayne) I will be disappointed
Macca
QUOTE(Tifosi1976 @ 31st January 2011 22:11) *

Another new Spider!!!!!!

Lol worshippy.gif worshippy.gif
NaanBread

Another new Spider!!!!!!

that is just a p**s take photoshop! it isnt real laugh.gif
Tifosi1976
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 31st January 2011 22:13) *
that is just a p**s take photoshop! it isnt real laugh.gif

corse it is. Cust Cotting innit!
zagman
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 31st January 2011 13:46) *
the x5 is a nasty car! not just to look at, but it cant actually do anything that its meant to. Also the X5 is what gave the range rover (a much more profound 4x4) the name of chelsea tractor cos idiot women drivers cant drive them as far as Im concerned.

Two of my pals drive X5's and they are fabulous cars. Contrary to popular belief they will go anywhere and do almost everything you ask of them.

3.0 Diesel fully loaded with all the M sport trappings ...............yup I'd have one of them ! They go like stink, will return 30mpg and look the mutts nuts.

Then again I just woke up and realised I don't have 50K lying around the house sad.gif

tom145
QUOTE(zagman @ 31st January 2011 22:21) *
Two of my pals drive X5's and they are fabulous cars. Contrary to popular belief they will go anywhere and do almost everything you ask of them.

3.0 Diesel fully loaded with all the M sport trappings ...............yup I'd have one of them ! They go like stink, will return 30mpg and look the mutts nuts.

Then again I just woke up and realised I don't have 50K lying around the house sad.gif

look at second hand 1s, alot less than 50k
NaanBread
you can pick up the late 90s Range rover vogue for well under 10k now all in...fantastic motor!! it did have a very good BMW V8 in it...only problem was 1 in 3 were porous laugh.gif

Range Rover over X5 any day for looks, quality and style.
Tifosi1976
QUOTE(zagman @ 31st January 2011 22:21) *

and that is the problem with Beemers. FABULOUS cars, SUPERBLY engineered (X1 and base povvo spec 1 series and 1 series coupes and Rep-Spec 3 series excepted), just all driven by utter bellends!
Macca
QUOTE(Tifosi1976 @ 31st January 2011 22:32) *
and that is the problem with Beemers. FABULOUS cars, SUPERBLY engineered (X1 and base povvo spec 1 series and 1 series coupes and Rep-Spec 3 series excepted), just all driven by utter bellends!

LIKE!.. Can we have a forum like button please?
NaanBread
QUOTE(Macca @ 31st January 2011 22:34) *
LIKE!.. Can we have a forum like button please?

I was wondering that to!! laugh.gif
cloverboy145

Another new Spider!!!!!!

Its an Alfa romeo PT Cruiser!! no3.gif no3.gif no3.gif no3.gif
NaanBread
ITS NOT REAL!

this photo angers me! I hate the PT cruiser! can you not tell its a photochop?
Tifosi1976
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 1st February 2011 14:53) *
ITS NOT REAL!

this photo angers me! I hate the PT cruiser! can you not tell its a photochop?

It IS REAL you great buffoon!!!!!! angry.gif
NaanBread
no its not...do your research.
Francophile69
THAT IS DISGUSTING
Macca
Bonjour Steve, you are absolutely correct! Its HORRID! fake or not
NaanBread
why does no one believe me?! its fecking fake!
Tifosi1976
it
Tifosi1976
is
Tifosi1976
NOT fake!!!!!
NaanBread
now I know your just trying to wind me up! laugh.gif
Tifosi1976
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 1st February 2011 18:00) *
now I know your just trying to wind me up! laugh.gif

I'm not!!!!

This is the replacement for the 166 apparently.

Tifosi1976
and the GT's replacement

Tifosi1976
Don't think this will replace anything in the Alfa range but hey, what the heck, it IS the American way. Big is better right? That's why they're all such fat b*****ds.

Fin
QUOTE(Tifosi1976 @ 1st February 2011 18:36) *
Don't think this will replace anything in the Alfa range but hey, what the heck, it IS the American way. Big is better right? That's why they're all such fat b*****ds.

That'll be the Alfa BMWX3thatsomeonehasbadlygraftedanAlfagrilleonto. Looks like it might be the Sport variant too...

clapping.gif
NaanBread
im not even going to bother anymore...
Francophile69
I like the wheels on the GT replacement..are they standard then?
Tifosi1976
QUOTE(Steve Hill @ 1st February 2011 19:58) *
I like the wheels on the GT replacement..are they standard then?

No. Sadly those dumb ass yanks have gone down Ze German route and everything is an optional extra. Standard wheels are in fact square which can lead to a somewhat uncomfortable ride, in order to get you to spend a 1/4 of the cost of the 'car' on an 'upgrade' so the car can be driven in comfort.

As for suspension, sadly the dumb ass yanks haven't learnt from Ze Germans and as such cast iron Leaf spring suspension is the standard fayre.

Again for comfort, they are able to drag their fat revolting ignorant a**es at least into the 20th century. But only just. Want 21st century refinement? That costs LOTS more.

And unfortunately for Naan, none of the Alfaslers will be available in pink as they would not be able to open up a showroom in the deep south as it may offend some of the redneckunclefuckingniggerhatingtobaccochewing natives. Or 'retards' as we call them in the civilised world.

I'm Harvey Price and licking Windows was my idea.
Hybrd
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 31st January 2011 21:56) *
anything better than been bought out by a none Italian company!

Last time i checked GM was'nt an italian company????? hence the Chrysler/Alfa mess at the start of this thread.

That X3 was at the centenary celebrations in milan last summer, i was amazed that no one kick it in!
Fin
QUOTE(Hybrd @ 1st February 2011 20:07) *
Last time i checked GM was'nt an italian company????? hence the Chrysler/Alfa mess at the start of this thread.

No, but they have a lot of ties with Fiat group sharing engine blocks and designs and floorpans/chassis etc...

That X3 was at the centenary celebrations in milan last summer, i was amazed that no one kick it in!

That X3 is a f**king disgrace! I mean, the stupid fugly heap is made by some Canadian parts company and then slapped with a few BMW badges. This dreadful example goes one further with the grill though...

It's like putting a Sienna Miller mask on Cheryl Fergison!
Hybrd
GM own fiat group...........
Francophile69
are you sure? I thought they owned 20%...with an option to buy more later..and Fiat in return owned a smaller share in GM..
NaanBread
GM did own a share in Fiat about 10 years...they parted company not many years later. It would make sense where the GM blocks came from.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.