Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drivers Power Window Relay & Control Unit
Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum > Technical > FAQ
langers
Does anybody know where i can find the relay for the power window control switch?

http://www.alfa145.com/upload/Alfa145Manua...r%20Windows.PDF
930Tech
Under the dash, either above or below the yellow code box.
langers
i'l have a poke around
GialloEvo94
If you haven't already had a chance to look then it's the one circled in green in the following picture. The item circled in red is the Electric Window Control Unit (this is what causes the drivers window to go all the way up or all the way down with a single quick press of the button).

[attachment=9779:Electric...trolUnit.jpg]
langers
Gary, your a star, many thanks. I havnt had chance to have a look yet, but this should certainly cut down my time in fixing this little problem!
NaanBread
this should be a sticky thanks to gary! im sure it could solve mazny problems! biggrin.gif
langers
Fixed it. I will post a picture and explain later, still working.
bigdan4387
hello,
know this is an old thread but having similiar problems, my driver window goes down when you press up then just stops working for a few hours then its fine!

Had a mess around with the switch but no change, relay is still clicking when you press the button but nothings happening

Any ideas?

Cheers

Dan

930Tech
Try swapping the wires from your drivers switch to the passenger switch (the one in your drivers door) this will eliminate the switch.
bigdan4387
will try this tomorrow!

Cheers
Fuel
QUOTE(GialloEvo94 @ 10th April 2010 18:12) *
If you haven't already had a chance to look then it's the one circled in green in the following picture. The item circled in red is the Electric Window Control Unit (this is what causes the drivers window to go all the way up or all the way down with a single quick press of the button).

[attachment=9779:Electric...trolUnit.jpg]

This picture helped me a lot!

I love this forum!

Thanks Giallo Evo!
Hybrd
QUOTE(NaanBread @ 11th April 2010 02:35) *
this should be a sticky thanks to gary! im sure it could solve mazny problems! biggrin.gif

Chucked it in the FAQ section so its on hand smile.gif

Better late than never laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.