Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight Reflector Broken Adjusters
Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum > Technical > FAQ
fer145
Hi!. Well.... In the Alfa Romeo forum of Argentine, one boy making this .dwg with the dimensions of the reflector ajusters. and I talk with AJ, and he say me that I posted this information, of course is very good idea.

The image...

[attachment=7719:Headlamp...djusters.jpg]

and the ".dwg" to download...

[attachment=7720:Headlamp...djusters.zip]
I hope that work on a someboy, and... sorry by my english. blush.gif

Also see this thread.
Cloverleaf76
Thank you / gracias.

As they say just north of the pyrenees, qu'est-ce que c'est que ca? Or just east of the alps: che cazzo e'?!? E perche'?

Sorry to be difficult, but ya know... unsure.gif
buellboy
QUOTE(Cloverleaf76 @ 14th December 2008 02:22) *
Thank you / gracias.

As they say just north of the pyrenees, qu'est-ce que c'est que ca? Or just east of the alps: che cazzo e'?!? E perche'?

Sorry to be difficult, but ya know... unsure.gif

It's the thingy that adjusts the angle of the headlights...I guess they are easily broken and that with that drawing you can just take it to someone that will machine it from the cad drawing, something easily done in Italy or Argentina or China but i wouldn't even know where to start in the uk & i'm sure it will be more expensive to do than just buuying a new one! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
AJ
The problem is it is not available as a seperate part as it involves splitting the glass from the housing. Both of mine had broken and I repaired with araldite and plastic welding, but others have compeltely shattered at the ball joint end so are unrepairable. I guess any good engineering place could make one up, but it wouldn't be cheap for a 1 or 2 off.
fer145
I want 8, 4 for the headlights and 4 extras that I have another headlights right replacement.

I have to find out, that I ITV (MOT) in a short time, and one of the headlights is not a reflector ajuster.

The idea is to bring together a group of people and do.

Good luck!
snavarrete
Thanks for the drawing of the slider piece. Do you know what the thread and pitch is on the adjuster screw, in order to have it machined into the slider? Thanks again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.