Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shop4parts - 10% Discount
Alfa Romeo 145 - 146 Forum > General > Suppliers, Discounts and Group Buys
AJ
We have negotiated a deal for all forum members to obtain 10% off any orders placed online at Shop4Parts.

One of the stipulations of this discount is that it MUST NOT be posted on the forum or made public in any other way. To avoid abuse of the offer, this discount code will only be available to members who have some history of activity on the forum (sorry, but those are the rules to prevent the code just being ripped/leeched from here and posted elsewhere on the internet). If you do not qualify for eligibility then you will be told so when you try and request the code and in such a case you will not be sent the code. To obtain the discount code / check if you are eligible then you will need to visit the following link and agree to certain conditions before submitting a request for the code. If you are eligible, the code will then be automatically sent to you in a Private Message (please make sure you have some free space in your message inbox)...
Please note that a current discount code may not be available but you will be informed if this is the case when you make a request for it.

Please do not post the discount code anywhere on the forum or any other websites as this is linked back to the forum and if it is found to have been abused then Shop4Parts will revoke the code and probably deny the forum any future discount offers.

The discount code is entered in your shopping "Cart" (outlined in red on the bottom left)...

[attachment=9098:Shop4Par...odeEntry.jpg]
langers
Think this may be of good use for me when i finally get overhaul'in. Cheers for posting this up AJ
Welsh Dan
I've just ordered about 200 worth of stuff off them (as in Saturday and yesterday!), didn't realise there was a discount code! sad.gif

Is there any way that this can be applied retrospectively?
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(Welsh Dan @ 26th November 2008 10:29) *
I've just ordered about 200 worth of stuff off them (as in Saturday and yesterday!), didn't realise there was a discount code! sad.gif

Is there any way that this can be applied retrospectively?

The only thing you can do is ring them up and see if they will accept the code and refund you the difference. Failing that then the answer will unfortunately be no.
GialloEvo94
This offer has now expired but just to let you all know that I have emailed Shop4Parts and kindly asked if they would extend the offer and supply us with a new discount code. Assuming they are willing to do this then I will update this post accordingly if and when I get sent a new code smile.gif
GialloEvo94
I have now negotiated another 12 month extension to the forum members 10% discount offer. The code has changed so for anyone who requested the previous code they will need to submit another request for the new code as the old code will no longer work. The new code will work up to and including 31 October 2010 smile.gif

The original post at the top of this thread has been updated so please use the link in the first post to request the discount code.
buellboy
GE did I see a post where you said you were requesting a new code for 2011 or are the effects of all the weed I smoked when I was in school taking their toll?

Would be good to get 5 off on a clutch master that's all!
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(buellboy @ 7th January 2011 11:33) *
GE did I see a post where you said you were requesting a new code for 2011 or are the effects of all the weed I smoked when I was in school taking their toll?

Would be good to get 5 off on a clutch master that's all!

This is now sorted so you can make a request for the new code smile.gif
buellboy
thanks GE!
cesar86
Got a good discount for the parts i ordered! And payment and shipping went really smooth, thumbup.gif for Shop4Parts!

And thanks again GE for sorting out the discount ASAP !
langers
GE, do you know if we are OK for the same link to work in 2012? I'll be wanting to order my cambelt kit in the middle of Jan and Shop4pars.co.uk is the cheapest place.
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(langers @ 28th December 2011 20:29) *
GE, do you know if we are OK for the same link to work in 2012? I'll be wanting to order my cambelt kit in the middle of cJan and Shop4pars.co.uk is the cheapest place.

No, the current code will expire on the 31st December 2011. I will need to request another one but they've always done that in thr past without question. I'll try and remember to request a new one just after the new year.
RugbyPete
Boo, I cant get a code cos I have a 156 lol
stevepx
Can I have the discount code please for 2012... thank you.
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(stevepx @ 26th January 2012 23:12) *
Can I have the discount code please for 2012... thank you.

laugh.gif That's not the way to request the code laugh.gif

You need to click on the link in the first post of this thread wink.gif
stevepx
QUOTE(GialloEvo94 @ 26th January 2012 23:15) *
laugh.gif That's not the way to request the code laugh.gif

You need to click on the link in the first post of this thread wink.gif

I knew that.... blink.gif

I was just being polite that's all!!!! unsure.gif blush.gif
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(stevepx @ 26th January 2012 23:19) *
I knew that.... blink.gif

I was just being polite that's all!!!! unsure.gif blush.gif

OK biggrin.gif

I thought you were thinking "the forum" would reply to you! biggrin.gif
kirk46
laugh.gif
NaanBread
i asked for the code but i havent had anything sent to my inbox? is it meant to be instant or do i have to wait?
Ransoman
The code has expired again. Will it be renewed any time soon?
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(Ransoman @ 7th January 2013 15:42) *
The code has expired again. Will it be renewed any time soon?

I'll try and remember to get a new code off them in the next few days. Please remind me if I forget.
GialloEvo94
I've now requested a new discount code so will let you know once we have it.
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(GialloEvo94 @ 12th January 2013 12:43) *
I've now requested a new discount code so will let you know once we have it.

Shop4Parts have now given me a new 10% discount code which is valid until 31st December 2013 so if you make a request for it using the link in the first post of this thread you should automatically get a new one sent to your inbox smile.gif
Ransoman
Thanks smile.gif
Ransoman
It's that time of year again. I have a huge pile of parts to order and I **think** i am going to attempt a full restoration of my 145. Could you please renew the code again?

Thanks smile.gif
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(Ransoman @ 3rd January 2014 15:02) *
Could you please renew the code again?

I'll try and get this sorted when I'm back. Please remind me again if I forget.
GialloEvo94
I have now obtained a new 10% discount code for the forum. The new code is valid up to and including 31st December 2014. Please use the link in the first post of this thread to request the new code if you need it.
Ransoman
Thanks GE smile.gif
SteveG
Tried this twice, not got a response. Anyone else having problems?
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(SteveG @ 8th January 2014 20:09) *
Tried this twice, not got a response. Anyone else having problems?

I think I might have spotted a pattern with the members who aren't getting an automatic instant PM with the code in which is pointing to a possible bug in the logic that sends the PM. I'll investigate and fix it at the weekend when I'm back if you can wait.
SteveG
QUOTE(GialloEvo94 @ 8th January 2014 20:36) *
I think I might have spotted a pattern with the members who aren't getting an automatic instant PM with the code in which is pointing to a possible bug in the logic that sends the PM. I'll investigate and fix it at the weekend when I'm back if you can wait.

That'll be fine - Cheers GialloEvo94
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(SteveG @ 8th January 2014 21:29) *
That'll be fine - Cheers GialloEvo94

I believe I have now fixed the problem with this. Can you please try again to see if you now get a code in your inbox and let me know.
SteveG
QUOTE(GialloEvo94 @ 12th January 2014 10:15) *
I believe I have now fixed the problem with this. Can you please try again to see if you now get a code in your inbox and let me know.

That's sorted it!

Much appreciated
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(SteveG @ 12th January 2014 11:38) *
That's sorted it!

Much appreciated

Great smile.gif This will also be fixed for NaanBread too who also reported the same problem a couple of years back. It previously didn't work for members who had a different display name to their login name. It now works for everyone regardless of that.
Buck Bundy
Has this code been renewed again?

My 146Ti has developed a misfire on startup which clears quite quickly, so I suspect I'll be needing some parts soon, and the wife's 147 is taking ages to get to temperature in this weather, so I need a thermostat too.

S4p are doing free delivery until the end of this week too.
waynedear
Funnily enough i need a thermostat (and full belt kit, waterpump) as well
AJ
Sorry - I have only just seen this. Yes the code has expired and I have requested a new one - we normally receive them within a couple of days..
AJ
Shop4Parts have replied - Giallo has already updated the code. If you click on the link in the first post it shows that the code is valid until January 2016.
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(AJ @ 6th February 2015 08:42) *
Shop4Parts have replied - Giallo has already updated the code. If you click on the link in the first post it shows that the code is valid until January 2016.

Sorry, should have updated the post to let people know. I've been up to my eyeballs with stuff (and still am) so unfortunately I've hardly been around on the forum in recent months. S4P sent me through an updated code at the tail end of last week so it is now available.
Buck Bundy
I've tried but can't seem to get the code PMed to me. I've been on here over 10 years, but not used much recently, so maybe I'm failing the genuine user test?
Buck Bundy
Ah, scratch that. It seems I hadn't actually requested the code at all. I'd clicked the link but nothing happened, but this time I opened the link in a new tab and it worked fine so maybe just a peculiarity of Chrome on my phone?
fer145
This year not discount sad.gif
GialloEvo94
QUOTE(fer145 @ 4th February 2016 16:16) *
This year not discount sad.gif

The last code only just expired a few days ago. I've sent a request to Shop4Parts for a new forum discount code. I'll let you know when we've been issued with it smile.gif
GialloEvo94
We've now been issued with a new valid code. If you request the code from the first post in this thread, the code will be sent to your PM inbox smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.