Post #1 | Print

1.3 8v

Group: New Member
Local Time: 22nd November 2017 20:59
Member No.: 13,160
Driving: Alfa GTV 3.0 24V, Alfa 156 SW GTA

Hello everybody!
Ciao a tutti!

My name is Martin. I'm an "austrian alfista" and completely sick with Alfa 916 Gtv and Spider! I was infected with the "virus alfa" about 30 years ago rolleyes.gif blush.gif

In general I would say, that the task to keep some 916 models alive and in good condition, is mine... at least here in the east of Austria!
Therefore I founded my company called "Viva916!" a few weeks ago! coolio.gif

Actually i drive a Gtv 3.0 24V rosso alfa '97, a 156 SW GTA grigio metallico met. '03 and a 156 1.8 TS nero fuoco met. '00 (my daily driver) ...in Austria we can use one pair of license plates alternating on max. 3 cars... paying only for the car with the highest power output... but it is only allowed to drive 1 car of the 3 at the same time. The others have to wait meanwhile... wink.gif

Looking for some further information (beside the workshop manual) for programming Reote Controls on the 916 Gtv and Spider, I found the following thread very interesting and useful:

Alarm / Central Locking: Programming Remote Controls Into The Remote Receiver, For both Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) systems

That's the main reason why I'm here... let's have a look what's going on in the future.

So, have a nice day and keep on driving!

Tanti Saluti, Martin.
Go to the top of the page
View Vehicles
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22 Nov 2017 19:59