> *** Forum Scammer ***, Please read and beware
Hybrd
post 4th December 2012 18:39
Post #1 | Print

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderator
Local Time: 23rd September 2017 11:13
Member No.: 2,960
Driving: VW Passat, hopefully another 145 soon..........

No sign of him here yet but advanced warning may stop anyone geting caught out if and when he joins, or help spot him on another site smile.gif

Below is a post lifted off another site where he has just been rumbled and a google of his name reveals 100's of sites he's been through trying the scams.

1. if you post a wanted add and you recieve a pm offering his services especially if its paint and bodywork as he scans the wanted columns regularly seeking his pray

2.he quite often right clicks and saves pics as he has done here recently

3. he no longer has a paypal account nor ebay accounts because they have been ordered by a court via the police to shut his accounts down this is so he iis easier to detect as his only way of obtaining moneys deposits is by direct bank transfer or cash in a recorded delivery envelope (if your stupid enough to do this with anyone unless you actually know that person or have met them in person then yuo deserve t be scammed
4. evaluate what is being sold ask yourself is that cheap is it to good to be true coz it probably is what he is looking for and targeting are youngsters mainly who see something cheap want it have the dollar ah o.k i.ll transfer the money now bang your dollars are gone forever
5. he will never ever agree to cash on collection as he does,nt have the item he is selling he is just a total opurtunist
6.he will try and have you believe his knows all about the paint game and he may even brag he has been voted britains best paint sprayer i think he,s getting confused with a spray gun and a tub of weed killer lol
7. he always flys beneath the radar or tries to take the coilovrs this is typical of the way he works 170 quid for a set of 6month old witec gt coilovers i,d say thats a bargain buyer asked how much to post he replied 10quid youv,e gotta be talking at least 25/30 quid for something as heavy as that by the time it is packed/wrapped up buyer agreed 180 have you your paypal .............................final answer pm,d booooom why because he remains undetected if he does,nt post on the thread when he pm,d the would be buyer he told him he didnt have paypal but offered the other two unsafe options if you agree to direct payment you need to be looking out for this and i will right this in capitals anyone who wants to save this please do so for your own sake and others

P.WOODWARD
3 BARNES ROAD
WIDNES
WA8 3LG
SORT CODE 77-51-12
ACC NO 45639460

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU RECIEVE THESE DETAILS VIA A PM ON ANY CAR FORUM IN THE U.K DO NOT TRY AND CHALLENGE HIM HE WILL ONLY BECOME ABUSIVE OR AGGRESIVE AND DONT TRY AND PLAY GAMES BY SAYING CAN I COLLECT AS HAS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED HE WONT AND CANNOT AFFORD TO LET THAT HAPPEN TRUST ME ITS MORE THAN HIS LIFE IS WORTH SO IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU OR YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THIS SITUATION INFORM A MOD IMMEDIATLEY

there are a few other ways TO CATCH HIM OUT quite a number in fact but im not going to tell you all everything as he is under serious investigation every day of his life WHAT WE WOULD LIKE IS A TEN YEAR PLUS SENTENCE AS HE ONLY GOT SIX MONTHS LAST TIME HE WAS PUT AWAY
however everytime he passes his details to obtain money it is being logged and the info of the transaction ammount links to the add is being passed onto the police a collated as that is a criminal offence (attemted fraud)

so as ant has already said stay safe this xmas i and many many others dont want to see him getting his crack supply from this or any other forum this xmas and who know maybe one xmas we can all have a nice roast turkey and a few beers and toast that he his having his xmas dinner in her majesty,s resturant

and lastly thats not the reason i am on this forum ive just bought a b5.5 passat estate it just so happened that i posted a wanted add have a look in my posts if you want he pm,d me saying that he could assist with the bonnet and bumper i am after however the one his mate had was silver but he could spray it i could believe my eyes when i read what he had typed and how he bragged about the spraying work funny enough he could,nt show me any pics of his work so he has,nt thought about right clicking on that lol but i,ll show you his paintwork right now and in doing so state this is fact he did this to a 17 year old lads car on the corsa forum i believe heres a pic below see attachment

and anyone who wants to see the trail of despair this lowlife has left behind him
just google paul woodward scammer

one good thing is the police are very close to arresting him and wityh a bit of luck this time they,ll produce enogh eveidence to make all the charges and counts stick

So beware, he is out there and i have no doubt he will get here eventually unsure.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
NaanBread
post 4th December 2012 22:34
Post #2 | Print

1.8 16v

Group: Veteran
Local Time: 23rd September 2017 11:13
Member No.: 4,404
Driving: 145 Cloverleaf 1999 - Mercedes Benz Vito 110

whoever wrote all that was a bit of a retard wasn't he laugh.gif

good to know though.

--------------------
'You know you're a true petrol head when you've had to buy parts for your Alfa'
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
bl4desman
post 4th December 2012 23:17
Post #3 | Print

1.6 8v

Group: Regular
Local Time: 23rd September 2017 12:13
Member No.: 7,218
Driving: 1991 Supercharged MX-5, 2009 Abarth 500 Esseesse, 1995 Yamaha CW50

QUOTE(NaanBread @ 4th December 2012 22:34) *
whoever wrote all that was a bit of a retard wasn't he laugh.gif

good to know though.

I hope he doesn't talk like he types haha. No pause for air at all in that lot! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
vantastic
post 5th December 2012 00:01
Post #4 | Print

1.6 16v

Group: Veteran
Local Time: 23rd September 2017 12:13
Member No.: 1,415
Driving: V6 75