IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 145 Cloverleaf for sale Ph1 - Edinburgh, red, full leather, sunroof, mot and ready to go
Purplebug
post 16th June 2017 00:39
Post #1 | Print

1.3 8v

Group: New Member
Local Time: 24th September 2017 15:01
Member No.: 13,061
Driving: 145 cloverleaf phase 1

Unfortunately I'm in a situation where my car has to go.
She's a 97 phase 1 used every other day.
As you see from pictures she polishes up lovely and stops and starts without issue.
She has had an engine change in 2010 and the clocks were reset to what the engine had (strange I know!) so doing an MOT history check shows this. Engine is a phase 2.
Car has good spec with elec sunroof and Momo leather. All electrics work bar the remote boot release. Car has full alarm which has remote central locking
I've tidied her up and put new luxury mats in her along with window deflectors and a new rear badge and Focal front speakers. There is a Momo strut brace fitted.
Unfortunately a previous owner lost her history. She's had welding as most 145s have had to sills and floor areas. strut tops are good bar a small patch that has been repaired (areas have been waxoyled). Her paint is reasonable having had a respray a while back but the edging around where the black bumper parts should have been are a bity flaky. Its not really noticeable until you are close up. I do have spare bumpers that could be painted and fitted if you want it back to original red/black but these need painted. They will be included in sale.
The interior is Momo and has no rips or tears, its been treated to a leather paint at some point so looks a bit shinier than usual. She has a Momo steering wheel fitted. An Alpine double din stereo has been fitted with IPhone compatible lead but its loosely fitted!

This car is a good usable clean wee car with a few daft niggles needing sorted (Oct MOT) but as mentioned circumstances mean she has to go and the sooner the better.
Being honest I paid 1500 (plus another 200 delivery costs!) for her a few months back and have put around 500 into her. I would like as close to 1300 as possible and will listen to offers as she needs to go. I would also take a Lupo or Arosa 1.0 as PX as my son is looking for a project until he starts driving next year.

Please get in touch - text, calls or whatsapp for any questions or if anyone wants to see her.
077 175 83 559

Cheers
Martyn

This post has been edited by Purplebug: 16th June 2017 01:17
Go to the top of the page
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
effkay
post 19th June 2017 15:03
Post #2 | Print

1.4 16v

Group: Regular