> 145 QV phase 2 project
chappers02
post 10th June 2017 22:32
Post #1 | Print

1.3 8v

Group: Member
Local Time: 25th July 2017 23:38
Member No.: 11,473
Driving: Brera 2.4 JTD & 145 QV (project)

The mileage is showing as c128k, and I am the fifth owner, having purchased the car approximately 2 years ago.

Whilst the car runs and drives, it does not have a current MOT - due to the lack of MOT and the 'bad bits' listed below, I would classify it as a project.

The good bits:

Full Alfa book pack, with stamped service book up to 2010, all by Fiat / Alfa main dealers. Every MOT certificate from 2005 onwards, and loads of receipts for work done over the years.
Good service history, including the original purchase receipt! There can't be many 145s out there with this?!
Full black Momo leather interior. This is in good condition with no rips or tears.
Recent battery.
Original 6 CD autochanger in boot. Head unit is Sony, but not the original.
I have 3 keys, including the brown master
Pipercross induction kit, otherwise standard

The bad bits:

Engine has a rattle and does smoke a little - the smoke may be from lack of use over the last couple of years, but both points are things that potential buyers should be aware of. Ultimately I suspect the engine will need a rebuild due to the age and mileage.
Air con currently doesn't work - might be a simple re-gas, but I haven't tried.
No aerial.
As the car is Alfa red, it has the usual lacquer peel and faded paint in a number of places. It also has some minor dents and dings around the bodywork as would be expected of a 17 year old car.
Aerial missing.

Please remember that this is a 17 year old car that has been sat for the best part of a year - it is a project.

Price 850.

Call 07891 416619 for further details.
Go to the top of the page
View Vehicles
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25 Jul 2017 22:38