Tanyo Dimov
post 2nd March 2020 21:47
Post #1 | Print

1.3 8v

Group: New Member
Local Time: 5th June 2020 11:40
Member No.: 13,630
Driving: 145 QV

Hello guys! I have a beatiful beast Red 145 QV but with small problem.
Firstly sorry for my bad English i will try my best to explain the problem with my car.
Before 3-4 days i decide to clean airflow like new air pipes , new air filter and some cleaning of Mass Air flow Sensor and the Throttle.
After all of that i have a other job to do and dont start the car. Then i finish my work and try to start the car and go home, but after the first attempt car start and then stops. Second attempt and everything was almost good but with some problems with performence. Then after i finaly go back home i cut the igniotion and decide to try to start the car but not starting at all only if i put a little bit gas pedal then starting but not normal , its starting very slowly from 0 to 1000 rpm and then everything is normal.
Second problem is on my dashboard i have a injection light , on diagnostic shows error P0340 that is cranshaft sensor. Where is the sense between my attempt to make some refreshments for my car and this sensor.
May the problem be that when i move the trottle im mess with the throttle idle settings or something like this ?

P.S. I forgot to tell that i have before all this and problem with engine stoping wile driving on idle shift.

This post has been edited by Tanyo Dimov: 2nd March 2020 21:49
Go to the top of the page
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Ganz
post 7th March 2020 22:20
Post #2 | Print

1.6 16v

Group: Veteran
Local Time: 5th June 2020 12:40
Member No.: 10,640
Driving: 145 Cloverleaf 2.0L ts

Hi Tanyo

Welcome to the forum man thumbsup.gif

The erratic running could be a dirty MAF and intake. It could be the ICV valve on the throttle body that controls the tickover. The BBoB could also be a cause. Yes, you are right the ignition light is the Cam sensor. I wouldn't worry about that. I've been driving with my ignition light on for the last 7 years lol! No problem at all apart from the annoying fact that its on. Hope this helps. Look at the forum threads. My Red Devil thread has some of the ICV and BBoB on it.

This post has been edited by Ganz: 7th March 2020 22:20

--------------------
G A N Z 145

Instagram
ganz145_alfa

View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Tanyo Dimov
post 6th May 2020 14:30
Post #3 | Print

1.3 8v

QUOTE(Ganz @ 7th March 2020 22:20) *
Hi Tanyo

Welcome to the forum man thumbsup.gif

The erratic running could be a dirty MAF and intake. It could be the ICV valve on the throttle body that controls the tickover. The BBoB could also be a cause. Yes, you are right the ignition light is the Cam sensor. I wouldn't worry about that. I've been driving with my ignition light on for the last 7 years lol! No problem at all apart from the annoying fact that its on. Hope this helps. Look at the forum threads. My Red Devil thread has some of the ICV and BBoB on it.

Hello again!
I changed my cam belts kit with watter pump and knock sensor , camshaft sensor , cranshaft sensor. Car was pretty well for a month. And now it is with the same problem - hard starting , start only with slowly push on gas pedal.
Diagnostic shows error P340 - Sensor indentification cilynder; interrups or short +Battery - very strange. When i start the car though difficult , run like a 60hp motorcycle not 155hp QV hah.
And only one strange thing - when i remove the belt from alternator - car start normally and runs like never before blink.gif , when i put it back again same problem hard starting and running like without 100hp.
I think its a alternator problem but he charge normally god damn 14,2-14,4 i dont know. i Change and the battery with new - same .
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
dante giacosa
post 8th May 2020 18:48
Post #4 | Print

1.6 16v

Member No.: 13,068
Driving: 146 CF2 1.8 T-spark

Alternators do have a life; and when they 'go'- they can sieze up.

I wonder if (totally aside from electrical functionality) the bearings have failed on your example...
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
sanitary
post 9th May 2020 08:53
Post #5 | Print

1.4 16v

Group: Regular
Member No.: 662
Driving: in front of you

take drive belt off alternator and spin it by hand
listen and feel for any bearing issues
any rumbling or stiffness

if there is any problem then you should consider refurb / replace the alternator

(not a pleasant job, sorry

san
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Tanyo Dimov
post 9th May 2020 09:49
Post #6 | Print

1.3 8v

Today i changed the alternator with 120A new one but now i have other issue . When rpm the car goes to 4000 rpm and then turn off for a second and then goes on again. Alternator charge 14,7 lol but without belt is same problem. I have no pations anymore ..
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Tanyo Dimov
post 11th May 2020 21:57
Post #7 | Print

1.3 8v

Little update.
Everything now its almost fine after 3 deassamblings and assembling biggrin.gif (But good news are now i can change it with closed eyes haha) . Now car starts but the P340 - Sensor indentification cilynder; interrups or short +Battery stays and car runs again with half power and change RPMs little.
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Ganz
post 13th May 2020 22:13
Post #8 | Print

1.6 16v

Member No.: 10,640
Driving: 145 Cloverleaf 2.0L ts

good ot hear you fixed the problem. What did yuou do in end when you say you assembled and disassmembled.. what that the alternator?

I remember mine had siezed during the 3 year rebuild. The enigne would not kick over at all. The pulley had seized but after lots of WD40 and persuasion for half day it freed itself. Still on the car now.

--------------------
G A N Z 145

Instagram
ganz145_alfa

View Vehicles
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5 Jun 2020 11:40