Cloverleaf76
post 27th October 2019 10:02
Post #1 | Print

1.6 16v

Group: Veteran
Local Time: 21st November 2019 21:22
Member No.: 2,973
Driving: Alfa 145 Cloverleaf, Alfa 147

A rare chance to own one of the stars of this forum.

Buellboy's old 145 is available as a part completed project, and it comes with almost everything needed to finish it! I ended up with it earlier this year but have had to change my plans and a new job means I'm not realistically going to be able to do it justice.

It is a P reg QV with CF1 electronics, full leather interior, and a fully checkable history due to the search function on here! In its prime this was a really sorted car and there's a vid on here somewhere of it on the Autobahn at more than 140mph.

The good stuff: full leather interior, yellow Koni's, red Eibachs, drilled and grooved discs, green stuff pads, Toyo proxes t1rs. Comes with a dowry of parts needed to get it back to its best: belt kit, aux belt kit, left, right and rear engine mounts, rear axle recon kits. I am unlikely to need them, so you can buy TS timing tools from me separately.

Non runner because: stored since 2013, so I am not prepared to turn it over before fitting the belt kit. Buellboy swears it drove under its own power into the storage unit, though!

The exciting / project bit! Engine requires removing and gearbox separating to helicoil the bolts on the rear engine mount. All three engine mounts need replacement and new parts are included. Downpipe requires replacement. There is a possibility both trailing arms may need replacement; parts for this are included. There is no radio or speakers. The bodywork is scruffy, several shades of pink, the mirrors are white although original red covers are included.

Other than that, usual stuff for something of this age that has been stored: possibility of rust in usual places, surface corrosion on brakes and suspension parts, sagging headliner.

It currently owes me £200 which is all I want for it, but it includes more than that in brand new parts. It'll need trailering away from near Woking.

Any questions ask, but I've been pretty clear about the state it's in and don't want any tyre kickers / time wasters. smile.gif

Go to the top of the page
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Cloverleaf76
post 27th October 2019 10:12
Post #2 | Print

1.6 16v

Attached Image

Please excuse the German in the background!!!
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Ganz
post 28th October 2019 23:20
Post #3 | Print

1.6 16v

Member No.: 10,640
Driving: 145 Cloverleaf 2.0L ts

I'd love the leather seats and the front and rear bumper.

--------------------
G A N Z 145

Instagram
ganz145_alfa

View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Cloverleaf76
post 29th October 2019 11:19
Post #4 | Print

1.6 16v

QUOTE(Ganz @ 28th October 2019 23:20) *
I'd love the leather seats and the front and rear bumper.

Might be possible. Pm sent smile.gif
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
Cloverleaf76
post 29th October 2019 17:22
Post #5 | Print

1.6 16v

'Sold' and awaiting collection. Ganz, if it falls thru you could still get those bits.
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
buellboy
post 1st November 2019 13:45
Post #6 | Print

1.7 16v

Local Time: 21st November 2019 22:22
Member No.: 3,211
Driving: Alfa 75 Twinspark (Ronnie), Alfa 75 Twinspark (Shelly) , Alfa 75 Turbo (Donnie)

One picture? One?

To add: the leather seats were mint and included the EXTRA rare and decent condition cloverleaf mats.

The bodywork isn't that bad.
The engine runs and was run for a quite some time but had a injector light on. I'm pretty sure it was the camshaft sensor.

I also have the spare original engine. Both engines good. What happened is my brother ran over a jack that a bloody truck dropped. He flew up in the air and landed and, on landing, the sump smashed. My brother stopped straight away got the car recovered.
But because we were moving house that week, I fitted another engine to it....an engine that I bought from Alfa SA which used to belong to the yellow 145 (don't remember his username but I think his name was Ian).

This was done because I wanted to check the original engine, maybe upgrade it and then fit it back in. But then I moved to Switzerland and I put the car into storage. Which cost me £100 a month for 6+ years haha...

To add: the car was featured in December's copy of Classic and Sports Car Magazine in 2009 (or 2010, can't remeber).

It has teledial wheels and a rear spoiler (it should).

If you want the second engine PM me, it has been dry stored but I definitely think it will need the liners honed to get rid of the rust.

Basically GANZ you got a bargain.

--------------------
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
JasonHillAO
post 2nd November 2019 14:13
Post #7 | Print

1.6 8v

Group: Regular
Member No.: 5,115
Driving: 145 2.0 20V Turbo, 159 2.4 JtdM

Itís coming to me coolio.gif

QUOTE(buellboy @ 1st November 2019 13:45) *
One picture? One?

To add: the leather seats were mint and included the EXTRA rare and decent condition cloverleaf mats.

The bodywork isn't that bad.
The engine runs and was run for a quite some time but had a injector light on. I'm pretty sure it was the camshaft sensor.

I also have the spare original engine. Both engines good. What happened is my brother ran over a jack that a bloody truck dropped. He flew up in the air and landed and, on landing, the sump smashed. My brother stopped straight away got the car recovered.
But because we were moving house that week, I fitted another engine to it....an engine that I bought from Alfa SA which used to belong to the yellow 145 (don't remember his username but I think his name was Ian).

This was done because I wanted to check the original engine, maybe upgrade it and then fit it back in. But then I moved to Switzerland and I put the car into storage. Which cost me £100 a month for 6+ years haha...

To add: the car was featured in December's copy of Classic and Sports Car Magazine in 2009 (or 2010, can't remeber).

It has teledial wheels and a rear spoiler (it should).

If you want the second engine PM me, it has been dry stored but I definitely think it will need the liners honed to get rid of the rust.

Basically GANZ you got a bargain.

--------------------
I work for Virgin media so if you want a deal or want to join let me know. :)
View Vehicles
+Quote Post
buellboy
post 3rd November 2019 10:03
Post #8 | Print

1.7 16v

Local Time: 21st November 2019 22:22
Member No.: 3,211
Driving: Alfa 75 Twinspark (Ronnie), Alfa 75 Twinspark (Shelly) , Alfa 75 Turbo (Donnie)

Pm me about the spare engine
Glad it is going to a good home.

--------------------
View Vehicles
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21 Nov 2019 21:22